1. What was the last movie you watched in theaters?
2. What was the first movie you ever remember watching on theaters?
3. Top 5 movies
4. Top 5 directors
5. A favorite adapted movie
6. Your best experience on going to the movies
7. A guilty pleasure
8. An overrated movie
9. An underrated movie
10. A movie that not many have heard that you’ve seen
11. A movie you watched mainly for an actor
12. Top 5 actors
13. Top 5 actresses
14. VHS, DVD or Blu-Ray?
15. Favorite Disney movie (not PIXAR!)
16. A tearjerker
17. A movie that you know its bad but you can’t help but love it
18. Favorite Movie Soundtrack
19. Favorite quote from a movie
20. A movie that was better than the book
21. First adult film you watched (thematically speaking not R-rated)
22. A kids movie you always watch
23. Favorite Science Fiction movie
24. Favorite Comedy
25. Favorite Fantasy
26. Favorite Love Story
27. A movie you hate
28. Favorite animated movie
29. A movie from your favorite director you didn’t liked
30. Favorite comic book movie
31. 3 movies you’re expecting excitedly!
32. A book you read for a movie
33. Favorite Musical
34. Favorite fictional character
35. A movie you wished they never made
36. Favorite remake!
Do it. 1. What is your best friends name?
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
So I saw Wicked today….
and it made me weep so many tears. It also made me wish I had that pure and raw talent that these amazing people have. I can’t even handle the beauty that Broadway is. Throughout the entire thing, this was me:
but I was trying to be all
but it really just looked like this.
Meanwhile, my head was all.
It was just so beautiful and perfect, and it was honestly the most amazing thing I have ever seen and heard, and I cannot stop fangirling!!!!
Okay….I am done.
*In a Julie Andrew’s voice* Thank you for being here today :)